This package is ideal for Not-for-Profits, Community Based, and Volunteer Organisations.
Challenges for Not-For-Profits
- Operations - Ensuring that there is member engagement for Not-for-Profits. Working on building effective and engaging content with which your staff or customers can connect. Putting information on-line in an interesting and engaging way. Using platforms to help in development of eLearning scenarios.
- Sales and Marketing - Ensuring social return on investment, engaging with all stakeholders, including volunteers, clients and others.
- People Development - Ensuring that individuals in the organisation have the skills and capabilities to engage with your audience.
- Outsourcing Options - Helping to build resources, such as public education campaigns and community based modules.
Areas of Support
Common ways we can assist - Customising content, transferring projects from one area to another, building eLearning modules, staff training for teaching online, helping learning different authoring tools.
We start by aiming to understand your needs. We then find a value for money model that works for you.
- Introductory meeting to discuss your current practices and needs.
- Discussions with existing staff on approaches to putting resources online, and issues facing your organisation.
- Design of scenarios and options to develop products or services targeted at your clients.
- Preparation of a quote to provide services.
- If you have Canvas LMS, we can design the development of Canvas in order to get more out of your system.
- Delivery of the service, via workshops, custom development, or in-house collaboration.
- A project manager is assigned to the process and ensures regular progress updates.
- Regular presentations are made to you, regarding delivery of the project.
- Final delivery of the product, including (where applicable) ongoing maintenance.
Benefits of Working With Us
- A dedicated Project Manager will be assigned directly to you project.
- A high level of accountability and transparency, including the mapping of key project deliverables and outcomes.
- Substantial networks and resources to help your project be successful from technical support, staff recruitment, in-house training, and business systems and operations support.
- Attentive and responsive service to any queries, requests or feedback.
- Value-added insights and expertise into developing a ‘fit for purpose’ solution for your organisation.
- A wealth of knowledge of the non-for-pro t sector, and the unique challenges facing organisations in that space, including budgetary and fundraising pressures.
Instalments, Discount for Upfront Payments.
Credit Card, PayPal, Cash, Cheque, or Electronic Transfer.